Saturday, June 6, 2009

Praying for My Husband


Yesterday, I was reading a friends blog and was redirected to a new blog I'd never read before, "Dandelion Seeds." Amy, the author of the blog, is encouraging wives to take the month of June and pray for our husbands. She has some great thoughts and I am going to join a few days late and thought I'd pass it on to you as well:) Here in Alaska it is such a busy time of year and I know our husbands could use the extra love and encouragement.

It is another beautiful sunny day. We are hoping to go camping later.
(The picture is taken from the top of a glacier, notice Redoubt blowing steam in the background.)

1 comment:

rod and michelle said...

Congrats again on the newest Davis to join the family. What a joy! Thanks, too, for reminding us to pray for our husbands. It is so important to be intentional with that . . . daily. Have a blast out camping. <>< Michelle