It has been so beautiful here this summer. So much sunshine! I feel SO blessed.
Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
John 15:5
Whoever abides in ME and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from ME you can do nothing.
I am so greatful for Jesus who keeps me in the palm of His hand. In Him I can do all things. God, help me to abide in You alone.

1 comment:
Michelle, Oh goodness your boys are so handsome and so big. I can't believe it. I can't believe the last time I saw them Jackson was still a baby. I am so glad you have a blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your family. It makes me wish I was there. I really do miss it there.
Post a Comment