Monday, June 23, 2008
South Fork
On Friday night, Jeremy took the boys and me out to South Fork for the weekend. We had a wonderful time. It was so good to get away and just be able to be a family for a few days. The boys caught fish, canoed, swam, practiced their shot and just had fun being boys. Jeremy was able to get the water working again. I made apple pie and tried to keep up with all my little men. What a blessing they all are to me. The last evening there as I was getting ready for bed I walked out on the bridge and saw a beaver swimming around. Instead of slapping the water and swimming away to hide he swam in circles closer and closer to me. It was one of those magical moments when you can't believe it is actually happening. What a beautiful creature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment