I think I am finally up to date on pictures. While Ronda was here she helped me organize my photos with Picasa2. That has been such a huge help. It also made uploading the photos to our blog much faster. So Thank You Ronda!
About 3 days after the Unruhs and Schmidts left, the Bloms arrived from Texas. They will be staying the summer at our house across the lake. They brought their 4 children with them and are enjoying a sabbatical from their job with Campus Crusade. While here they are learning all about life in the bush, the challenges of keeping food on hand, making your own bread, hanging clothes on the line, ect. ect. ect. Julie seems to be enjoying it all. Scott is busy working on the roof remodel with Eric Wardell. Eric is leaving on Sunday though so they are in a push to finish.
We are enjoying being home as a family and keeping up with the constant flow of friends and family. Summer in the bush is never slow:)
We are so thankful for all that come to visit and spend time with us. We got a visit this morning from one of Jeremy's "second moms" Aunt Dona. She and her sister Sherri were out visiting for the night. We really enjoyed getting to spend a short hour with them. They are visiting AK with their husbands. We wish it could have been longer but they got in some good snuggle time with Noah and he sure enjoyed that:)
I got my garden planted, finally, last week. It has been SO COLD though that I am not sure it really has mattered that it took me so long. Hopefully it warms up enough to get the potatoes growing. We are already looking forward to fresh potatoes, peas, strawberries, raspberries and some fresh caught salmon, mmmm....yummy.
It is a bit foggy this morning/afternoon. We keep waiting for the sun to break through so we can go boating. If we do I am sure I will have more pictures.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment